Soft Gelée Brow Wax (120g) by Prospa
A beautiful shimmery blue wax that comes in a small pot perfect for small wax heaters.
- Fits effortlessly into a wax heater
- Manufactured for eyebrow waxing
- Also suitable for facial waxing
- Soft wax improves hair removal technique
- Allergen and rosin free
- Hypoallergenic wax
- Perfect for mobile therapists, salons and spas
- WORLDWIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE
UK based company in Tonbridge, Kent
Purchase this product with our Definition Brows kit and get your hands on all the essentials you need to start this treatment.
Directions for use
- ALWAYS TEST THE WAX ON A SMALL AREA OF SKIN BEFORE TREATMENT
- Apply thinly to the brow area using a disposable spatula or orange wood stick for precision work
- Remove straight away with a paper or fabric wax strip.
For use with a 100cc wax heater.
The pot is designed to sit in the chamber and heat up in the pot, thus making it easy to put the lid back on (once cooled down) and move about. For use with a 100cc wax heater – no need to pour the contents into the wax chamber, the pot is designed to sit in the chamber and heat up in the pot, thus making it easy to put the lid back on (once cooled down) and move about. being great for mobile technicians. Optimum wax temperature should be 41 degrees or higher, with the consistency of honey.
A little bit about us:
Hampson Beauty Supplies is an up and coming leading supplier to beauty professionals, providing a selection of tried and tested branded products to salons, spas and businesses all over the world. We use our experience and Knowledge to provide our customers with the latest innovations, exclusive brands and exceptional service. With over a combined 75 years of beauty experience we cater to every customers need; Aiming to support many beauty professionals.
In need of some beauty training?
Our affiliated training partners are available to provide you a little more knowledge and upskill the success of your business. They offer accredited, detailed and informative courses for a variety of treatments. All courses are accredited worldwide by the CPD Accreditation Group, meaning you can gain insurance on completion of each course. All courses offer health and safety, anatomy and physiology as well as first aid training. As a result, you’ll have everything you need to start treating your customers.
Our partners include:
- The Online Beauty Courses. Learn at online and at your own pace with 24/7 lifetime access to your course.
- Hampson Training Academy. Learn with an experienced tutor either at our state-of-the-art academy in Kent or streamed online. Courses include everything from nails to advanced aesthetics.