Plastic Combing Tool by ProSpa
Our ProSpa plastic combing tool are shaped to fit all eye shapes and can be used during a lash lift or brow lamination. Additionally, this product is comfortable and easy to use. The handle adds a non slip texture and design. Position and straighten the desired hairs before applying your serums.
When using the product, use along side our bonding gel to position the hairs exactly where they need to be before treatment. In addition, position the hairs onto the lash shield using this tool to straighten them directly from the root of the hair follicle.
- Comfortable on all skin types.
- Mini sized brush.
- Light weight.
- Browse our eyelash range and eyebrow range.
- Perfect for mobile technicians, spas and salons.
- WORLDWIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE.
A little bit about us:
Hampson Beauty Supplies is an up-and-coming leading supplier to beauty professionals, providing a selection of tried and tested branded products to salons, spas and businesses all over the world. We use our experience and Knowledge to provide our customers with the latest innovations, exclusive brands, and exceptional service. With over a combined 75 years of beauty experience we cater to every customer’s needs; Aiming to support many beauty professionals.
In need of some beauty training?
Our affiliated training partners are available to provide you a little more knowledge and upskill the success of your business. They offer accredited, detailed and informative courses for a variety of treatments. All courses are accredited worldwide by the CPD Accreditation Group, meaning you can gain insurance on completion of each course. All courses offer health and safety, anatomy and physiology as well as first aid training. As a result, you’ll have everything you need to start treating your customers.
Our partners include:
- The Online Beauty Courses. Learn at online and at your own pace with 24/7 lifetime access to your course.
- Hampson Training Academy. Learn with an experienced tutor either at our state-of-the-art academy in Kent or streamed online. Courses include everything from nails to advanced aesthetics.