Vitamin A and D sachets by ProSpa
Our ProSpa vitamin A and D sachets are a Tattoo aftercare ointment that helps improve the healing of tattoos. These sachets reduce the risk of scabbing. Containing vitamins A and D (great for skin health) as well as Petrolatum and Lanolin, the two active ingredients that create a protective barrier over the tattoo to help seal out irritating wetness and allow skin to heal naturally. The ointment helps dead skin cells to fall off. Keeps in more water and leaves the skin feeling smother. Recommended as an aftercare balm for microblading to minimise scabbing and ensure the eyebrows heal evenly.
- Apply a rice grain amount using one cotton bud per brow.
- Clients will need to spread a very thin layer of the ointment across the treated area every morning and night for 7-10 day after their treatment.
- Not recommended to use in the first two days to keep the brows dry during the first process of healing.
- Reduce the risk of scabbing
- Helps speed up healing process!
- Browse our ProSpa range.
- Ideal for mobile therapists, salons and spas.
- WORLDWIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE!
A little bit about us:
Hampson Beauty Supplies is an up-and-coming leading supplier to beauty professionals, providing a selection of tried and tested branded products to salons, spas and businesses all over the world. We use our experience and knowledge to provide our customers with the latest innovations, exclusive brands, and exceptional service. With over a combined 75 years of beauty experience we cater to every customer’s needs; Aiming to support many beauty professionals.
In need of some beauty training?
Our affiliated training partners are available to provide you a little more knowledge and upskill the success of your business. They offer accredited, detailed and informative courses for a variety of treatments. All courses are accredited worldwide by the CPD Accreditation Group, meaning you can gain insurance on completion of each course. All courses offer health and safety, anatomy and physiology as well as first aid training. As a result, you’ll have everything you need to start treating your customers.
Our partners include: