Dappen Dish by ProSpa
Our ProSpa glass dappen dish has a multi purpose use and can be used to mix your tint with developer before applying to your clients eyebrows. Furthermore, it is also used to store monomer or powder when applying acrylic nails. Lastly, any unused product can then be disposed off. The dish can then be thoroughly cleansed and sanitised ready for your next client.
- Octagonal shape.
- Easy to store ad use.
- Hard wearing.
- Easy to cleanse.
- Light weight.
- Perfect addition to your beauty inventory
- Perfect to use along side your nail and eyebrow products. holds powders and liquids.
- Browse our ProSpa range.
- Ideal for mobile therapists, salons and spas.
- WORLDWIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE!
A little bit about us:
Hampson Beauty Supplies is an up-and-coming leading supplier to beauty professionals, providing a selection of tried and tested branded products to salons, spas and businesses all over the world. We use our experience and knowledge to provide our customers with the latest innovations, exclusive brands, and exceptional service. With over a combined 75 years of beauty experience we cater to every customer’s needs; Aiming to support many beauty professionals.
In need of some beauty training?
Our affiliated training partners are available to provide you a little more knowledge and upskill the success of your business. They offer accredited, detailed and informative courses for a variety of treatments. All courses are accredited worldwide by the CPD Accreditation Group, meaning you can gain insurance on completion of each course. All courses offer health and safety, anatomy and physiology as well as first aid training. As a result, you’ll have everything you need to start treating your customers.
Our partners include:
- The Online Beauty Courses. Learn at online and at your own pace with 24/7 lifetime access to your course.
- Hampson Training Academy. Learn with an experienced tutor either at our state-of-the-art academy in Kent or streamed online. Courses include everything from nails to advanced aesthetics.